We use GOTS certified organic cotton for all of our garments, coloured with azo-free dyes. Such dyes may run or bleed when coming into contact with water for the first time, and cotton is delicate, so please do follow our care instructions to ensure a smooth washing process.
For the first few washes, please hand wash lightly with a mild detergent. A cold and gentle machine wash is fine for later use.
- Put a small capful of mild detergent in a half-filled bucket of lukewarm water (below 30 degrees)
- Soak the garment for a few minutes, rubbing any soiled areas gently by hand
- Rinse the garment in cold water to remove the detergent
- Dry inside out in the shade, preferably hanging straight to reduce creasing
- If ironing is required, do this inside out and on a low temperature
- Store garments in a cool dry place protected from sunlight